Last updated January 01, 2021
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to our travel agency; as owned by T MiChelle LLC [also referred to herein as “Travawire”]. Travawire offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent suppliers of travel and travel related products. Please be noted that Travawire does not operate, control, endorse or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel suppliers. You agree that Travawire acts only as an agent for the customer in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the customer’s benefit, and on the express condition that Travawire disclaims any implied guarantees. Travawire is not responsible for accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default associated with services provided. Travawire and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions.
As used in this document, the terms “you” or “your” refers to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates. If you are representing another party other than yourself; you are responsible for sharing these terms and conditions with them along with all other itinerary details.
These terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By signing and or acknowledging via payment/s applied you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms.
- Travawire promises to provide travel service with reasonable skill and care.
- However, the promise shall not apply to the extent of any non-conformance which is caused by use of the services contrary to our instructions, or modification or alteration of the services by any party other than Travawire or by our duly authorized staff.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Travawire:
- Does not warrant that the Customer’s use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor that the services and/or any information obtained by the customer through the services will meet the customer’s requirements; and
- Is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss, injury or damage resulting from the services provided by us, and the customer acknowledges that the services may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such facilities and services.
- Is not responsible regarding any missed flights due to travelers not arriving on time for departure nor any penalties or fees resulting from missed flights.
- Is not responsible for inability to travel due to not having the proper documentation as described in the travel contract.
- Is not responsible whereas cancellation has incurred by the supplier due to any overdue balance.
- Is not responsible whereas the Traveler fails to return to the airport, cruise ship, or tour on time for departure.
- Is not responsible in instances whereas incorrect information has been provided by the traveler. To be specific; the name and birth date given to Travawire must match your legal documents.
- This agreement shall not prevent Travawire from entering into similar agreements with third parties, or from independently developing, using, selling or licensing documentation or services which are similar to those provided under this agreement.
- Travawire warrants that it has and will maintain necessary travel agent related permissions necessary for the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
The customer shall:
- Provide Travawire with: All necessary cooperation in relation to the agreement and all necessary access to such information as may be required by Travawire; in order to render the services herein.
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to its activities under this agreement;
- Carry out all other customer responsibilities set out in this agreement in a timely and efficient manner. In the event of any delays in the customer’s provision of such assistance as agreed by the parties, the Provider may adjust any agreed timetable or delivery schedule as reasonably necessary;
- ensure that the Authorized Users use the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and shall be responsible for any Authorized User’s breach of this agreement;
- obtain and shall maintain all necessary licenses, consents, and permissions necessary for the Provider, its contractors and agents to perform their obligations under this agreement, including without limitation the Services.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Travel arrangements cannot be booked or held without full payment or minimum security deposit as indicated in the pricing details above. Such deposit must be received before incurring a valid booking.
- Final payments must be collected before or on the due date as indicated in the contract to avoid cancellation of your arrangements.
- You can pay using your credit card or via phone. No automatic charges will be made without your consent. Credit card authorization must be made either through online portal, payment form or via phone for each payment you wish to make.
- Payment shall be payable in USD only;
- Any payments made to us are non-cancellable and non-refundable; with exception to instances where the appropriate insurance or waiver has been included or purchased separately. With the purchase of travel insurance refunds will be made according to the terms listed in your policy.
- Refunds will be given as travel credit or a cash refund, refund type will be in accordance with the terms of your insurance or waiver and outlined on the proposal provided to you prior to booking.
- You are responsible for paying all fees associated with your travel booked through Travawire including any applicable taxes, resort fees, baggage fees, gratuity and other incurred fees not included in your above rate.
- You hereby agree that the quoted price is subject to inflation and rises in commodity prices. Price is not guaranteed until minimum due is received and travel is booked by Travawire. In accordance with terms of this agreement the customer will be notified before booking if an increase in price is applicable.
For cancellations contact us asap at email@example.com.
TRIP INSURANCE AVAILABILITY
Trip insurance provides you with protection (subject to specific insurance policy) against unforeseen events such as luggage issues, medical emergencies, trip delays and unavoidable weather events.
If it is not indicated as included in your vacation package, it will be available to you at an additional cost and noted above. If you do not wish to have your vacation insured you must notify us before booking.
CHANGES TO RESERVATION
Names and Dates typically cannot be changed once your booking has been confirmed. We shall attempt to assist you with any changes of dates, flights or accommodation. However, confirmation for such changes cannot be guaranteed. In addition such changes may incur additional fees or other associated charges as applicable.
PASSPORTS AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- Most vacations booked through Travawire will require a valid passport with the exception of US destinations including Puerto Rico, USVI and most cruise vacations.
- For those destinations where a passport is not mandatory; Valid ID and/or birth certificate is required.
- You MUST have the proper documentation at the time of departure as applicable by Law.
- Inability to acquire a passport does not terminate the agreement, all monies paid will be non-refundable or subject to terms of your travel insurance if purchased.
- Any required documents and/or confirmation numbers will be forwarded to you via email and/or US mail approximately 1 week before your departure.
COVID-19 TRAVEL POLICY
January 1st 2021: When traveling with Travawire your safety is of paramount importance to us. We take Covid-19 very seriously and are making every attempt to minimize risk to our travelers including:
- Offering “Cancel for any reason” insurance or waivers with most itineraries. Where an insurance or waiver is not included you will be notified and given the opportunity to purchase.
- Booking flights with no or short layovers when possible and in accordance to the budget provided by you the traveler.
- Favoring accommodations that offer Covid-19 protocols in accordance to the local standards and/or standards that are beyond what is deemed necessary.
- By denying our services to destinations we feel are not up to standards and/or who’s entry/exit requirements could cause you undue complications.
Due to the unpredictable future of travel and Covid-19 we cannot guarantee the following:
- We cannot guarantee that you will not acquire Covid-19 (or any infectious disease) during the course of your travel as a client of Travawire.
- We will advise you of your destinations entry/exit requirements prior to booking but we cannot guarantee that the entry and/or exit requirements will not change prior to your departure or return.
- We cannot guarantee that entry/exit requirements will not include a required Covid passport or vaccine, neither has been deemed mandatory at this time. We cannot guarantee that refunds will be provided even with insurance or waiver if you choose not to participate in mandatory requirements.
*Travawire is ultimately not responsible for any/all issues that may arise due to Covid-19’s direct impact on you the traveler, your accommodations, flights, activities or destination. By signing your contract agreement or making payment/s you accept full responsibility.
GROUP TRAVEL POLICY
Group pricing is subject to contract fulfillment. In the event that group travel is canceled before departure due to inability to fulfill such contract requirement; all money paid shall be refunded to the traveler or the departure date shall be reset.
Notwithstanding; for departing groups portions of travel itinerary may be changed or altered by Travawire without any prior notice to the traveler.
Problems with itinerary will be handled by Travawire and/or the travel supplier named on your final documents. In the event of an emergency while traveling please contact Travawire, your travel supplier as listed on your final travel documents or your insurance carrier for further direction.
- All information shared with Travawire is confidential including traveling dates, itinerary, price schedules and traveler information. Each party may be given access to such Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under this agreement. A party’s Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include information that;
- is or becomes publicly known other than through any act or omission of the receiving party;
- was in the other party’s lawful possession before the disclosure;
- is lawfully disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without restriction on disclosure;
- is independently developed by the receiving party, which independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- is required to be disclosed by law, by any court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body.
- Each party shall hold the other’s confidential Information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party, or use the other’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of this agreement.
- Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Confidential Information caused by any third party.
MODIFICATION, ALTERATION OF POLICIES AND SEVERABILITY
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Travawire and you. We reserve the right to make changes to such terms and conditions and/or policies at any time which may include but are not limited to changes related to itinerary that are in the best interest of the traveler. Such instances may include change of destination due to weather events or other safety related situations affecting the travelers intended destination. This also includes change of flights and/or accommodations to reflect a more desirable itinerary.
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of remaining arrangements.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
Failure to pay your balance on or before the due date will result in a termination of contract with no refund given.
Any dispute relating in any way by using Travawire services or any documentation/information collected through Travawire shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in USA except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Travawire’s intellectual property rights, Travawire may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court within USA and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.